ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Only ridden once, not my sort of board. so it is practically new, no scratches, no dents
deck only, asking $170 plus about $10-15 dollers shipping or $0 pick up from melbourne.
will chuck up some pics soon just my internet is playing up

Cheers
first in first served not playing this see who's got the highest bid game :).

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

bump
where abouts in melbourne are you? I've been thinking about starting for a while would this be suitable for a beginner?
im in mentone dude, and yer deffs a beginners board, nice concave, stable stiff board, if your in melbourne i dont mind meeting up and showing you the board, youll just have to buy trucks and wheels and bearings if you buy it.

Matt Sinclair said:
where abouts in melbourne are you? I've been thinking about starting for a while would this be suitable for a beginner?
do you have any trucks or wheels you can chuck on for a bit extra nothing too flash jsut to get the job done? coz im sort of looking for a complete but....

Thanks mate, Matt.
well ull be pushing to ever get a evo complete for around 280. however ill do a complete for 270.
if u want?
heres my number give me a text so i dont have to wait ages for a reply.

Matt Sinclair said:
do you have any trucks or wheels you can chuck on for a bit extra nothing too flash jsut to get the job done? coz im sort of looking for a complete but....

Thanks mate, Matt.
Can you post a few pics up please?
pics up dude

Matt Sinclair said:
Can you post a few pics up please?
so just checking the things that i need with the board...

- So you can chuck on some trucks an wheels/bearings watnot that i need to ride?
- And is this deck suitable for cruising and carvin and wether it would be suitable for a beginner?

thanks all for your help, will probs be buying :D
yer dude ill put some wheels trucks and bearings on it.. but remember its gonna cost abit extra and yer deffs good for carving, sliding, downhill.

if your 100% positive you want it.. ill set it up tonight and i can meet you somewhere on the weekend?
still not 100% sure, but yeah most likely, ill let you know tho mate. Oh and i live in eastern suburbs, so probs will be driving/training to mentone.
alright well if ur not 100% then im still gonna leave it open for sale cause there is another guy interested as wekk

Matt Sinclair said:
still not 100% sure, but yeah most likely, ill let you know tho mate. Oh and i live in eastern suburbs, so probs will be driving/training to mentone.
Yep thats fine mate, will get back to you with my final decision by the end of the weekend. Thanks very much for all your help :)

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service