ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'slide' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Longboard for sliding/carving

hello, im pretty new to longboarding in general, but looking to get into sliding and carving downhill. im just wondering what kind of desi…

Started by Ethan W

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Benbro

Favourite slide wheels

i wanna get some rly good wheels for sliding, lately i have been thinking about getting some yellow durians, but before i do, i wanna know…

Started by Andrew Johns

9 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Dani

Premium Member

Fat Pigeon Slide Pucks

Ive had a bit of time on my hands lately and came into some corian. So I made myself some nice big pucks. Ive got a about ten sets surplus…

Started by Steve

8 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Tim Day

Premium Member

ASRA fund-raiser Slide-Gloves and Pucks

These gloves are extremely durable chrome leather front and back with fabric cuffs. Size Medium-Large. Larger and smaller hands can still…

Started by Fitz

38 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Harrison Verey

Your Ultimate Slide Puck

Hi all Oliver and myself are looking at producing slide pucks to sell around the place. We have found some wicked UHMW polyethylene materia…

Started by Benny

17 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Oliver Dowie

kibblings PUCK YOU review

i was given a pair of pucks at newtons by a dude (i think his name was hamish?) he called them PUCK YOU pucks, THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! they ar…

Started by hugh johnston

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kanufi

Premium Member

Slide Gloves and Pucks

I've crunched the figures and got quotes and finally about to go into production. I'm opening up to pre-orders for slide gloves and pucks m…

Started by Fitz

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Arbi

Pendy help

Hey guys i need some help learning how to heelside pendulum slide. i can get the 180 part but i have trouble bringing it back round. Any hi…

Started by Brodie Brusasco

5 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by haggy

Premium Member

freeride wheels wanted

i was wondering...... does anyone have any: retro freerides otang stimulus harder gumballs or something like that that wouldanything that w…

Started by Toby

19 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Toby

corian pucks

i got some pucks that are ideal size for palm pucks, that have a very tiny bevelled edge to them. does anybody have any thoughts or experi…

Started by nedd0

16 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by nedd0

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service