ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'skate' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Longboard for sliding/carving

hello, im pretty new to longboarding in general, but looking to get into sliding and carving downhill. im just wondering what kind of desi…

Started by Ethan W

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Benbro

Premium Member

LUV YO MUTHA

before any one tells me to search, yes I already have! I finally got to ride my new Love yo mutha wheels last night, and was a little surp…

Started by Phil Bartlett

8 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by jason

International Go Skateboarding Day!

Today, as the title states, is Go Skateboarding Day. Boardshop wants to encourage all of you out there to get on your board and go for a cr…

Started by Boardshop Australia

11 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Boardshop Australia

Premium Member

DIY Indoboard

Instead of dishing out 150 bucks for an Indoboard, why not make one yourself? I spent a week trying to buy one of these farkers in brazil…

Started by Gabe

20 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by nige

Skate Migrate

Hi Everyone! I've been to Perth a few times and totally love the place! =) Am planning to either be in Perth for a year long exchange or fo…

Started by Johnny Jon Jon

0 Mar 3, 2010

trip around Australia route plotted but not set in stone.

Righto thanks everyone for your support on my query about the idea of carving the roads all the way around Australia on a longboard. I have…

Started by Jason Harmshaw

21 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Oliver Dowie

Buderim+ Hill Climb Jam!

We are hoping to have a skate session at the Buderim estate yet again next weekend, most probably Saturday. Also planning on going to the H…

Started by Joe

28 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Joe

Premium Member

Brisbane Friday Session Anybody??

Gonna come up for the weekend and have never skated brisvegas...keen anybody?? Im willing to pay 40$ Cash! ;) Please come in uniforms..

Started by Bullet Man

9 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Zane Julian

Skate Sesh Saturday 1st August

Sorry im new to these things, i was just wondering how many people are coming

Started by Dan Mactaggart

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by will

NSW central coast skate

ey evey1 i was wondering, me and some mates are heading upto the NSW central coast for a holiday and skate, so does anyone know of any good…

Started by Zubin Dubash

6 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Henry King

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service