ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'race' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

SECTOR 9 RACE FORMULA 74MM 78A YELLOW

Looking for a decent review on these wheels, looked all over silverfish and ASRA trying to find one but couldn't find anything. Any input w…

Started by Connor Ferguson

10 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jasper Marshall

Sector 9 Race Form Freeride Thane???

Hey guys my friend got the 80 sector 9 race form the round lip freeride ones and he is 45 kgs and wants to know it they will leave thane. i…

Started by Bootes

17 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by charlie harris

Premium Member

Underground raffle Race Pics

hey guys there were a few parents getting some pretty good pics from the race and I would really like to see some of them go into the lates…

Started by Owen

6 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by matt lloyd

best wheels for race?

so i want to go quick but be able to slide and still have wheels left. help? also check out our crew facey page http://www.facebook.com/pag

Started by Nath Barnes

28 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Josh Marx

WTS stacks of gear

For sale..   Landyachtz Switch Deck $130 + shipping   Landyachtz DHR Deck $110 +shipping(Has GoPro mounts on front and rear truck mounts)  …

Started by Callum van den Enden

53 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Lutvey

Premium Member

GNARLSTON FREERIDE/RACE

Good evening fellow shredders. This coming Sunday the 25th, Kamakazy and Myself are holding a freeride/race/style comp [whatever we feel li…

Started by Gabe

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Cooper Kruize

Premium Member

I WTB pro race wedge FSU deck

hey i was wondering if anyone had a pro race wedge FSU deck and was willing to part with it. im willing to pay up to 110 P&H included…

Started by Andrew Jenkins

0 Jun 27, 2010

Baskerville race

g'day lads and lass' it appears that there will be ANOTHER race here in beautiful (read: raining.) tassie. it will be this august- no conf…

Started by Ben

5 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Ben

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service