ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'longboarding' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adelaide Longboard Sliding

OK, been here a couple of weeks and just awaiting my board and gloves in the mail. I'm looking for some like minded folks to skate with. Pr…

Started by philip thorn

120 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by philip thorn

Coffs Harbour Longboarding team!

Hey what is going on everyone?Im posting in regard of the coffs harbour longboarding team.This is one of our videos. http://www.youtube.com

Started by Tom Revelly

0 Mar 5, 2013

WONDERING WHAT CAMERA YOU SUGGEST TO MAKE A LONGBOARDING MOVIE

Wondering what camera you guys would suggest to make a longboarding movie ( 20-30 mins )thanks guys it would be great for your sugestions

Started by Lucah Byron

7 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Lucah Byron

Top 5 Locations in Brisbane

Hey everyone, my friends and I are tending to dwell around milton and the bretho.... i was wondering if anyone could make a list of the bes…

Started by Dan Mactaggart

16 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Connor Ferguson

looking for skate buds near liverpool

Hi im a uni student who just got into longboarding, ive been riding a longoboard for nearly a month now. just wondering if there are any sk…

Started by Gib

6 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Jack Mamo

Newtons Nation Kicked off this morning!

Follow these sites for LIVE streaming and LIVE updates on comps. It's all happening, get ready for 3 days of ACTION AND MUSIC!!! Facebook:…

Started by Newtons Nation

0 Apr 27, 2012

Best Downhill Roads is NSW/Sydney??

If anyone has some good downhill/bombing spots is sydney could they share them cos sweep is being closed off to skaters and I really need s…

Started by Dan

9 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Alex de Bruin

Ballarat hills?

Hey guys, Im heading up to Ballarat sometime in March for the weekend and was interested to see if there was anything decent to ride in the…

Started by Doug Bergamin

11 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Philip Rethus

how fast can you go?

i got a sector9 bob marly revalution for chrissy and  can get up to 45km/h downhill and i was wondering what is the main factor for speed..…

Started by Jayde Sinclair

13 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Mike River

ASRA Admin

Girls who inspire us

Girls who inspire us by Maga McWhinnie   Downhill skateboarding its a extreme sport that started growing in the last 5 years. It was always…

Started by Maga McWhinnie

0 Nov 22, 2011

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service