ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible new set up for free riding

Hey, I use to downhill a few years back and had a break. But I want to get into some free riding. I was looking to purchase a daddow entele…

Started by Kyle

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Patrick McCoy

Brisbane Locals

Hey everyone, I'm Walshy Im new to the longboarding scene. I dont know where to start.  Are there any regular events or meets? I have traw…

Started by Ryan Walsh

0 Jun 16, 2013

Looking for spots in Sydney

Hey. I have just started longboarding and I was wondering where any good skate spots were. also maybe if anyone wanted to hang out and ska…

Started by Maximilian McInerheney

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tariq Ghoul

next thing to spend money on $$

I am getting another board now and I am looking into a smaller type nothing really over 38" I want it to ride around on all day can take a…

Started by Angus Hedges

34 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Taj Elshaikh

Premium Member

URGENT Leathers problem - need these for keira

So the main zipper of my leathers has decided to break on me two days before keira, and i'm kind of in trouble now cos i need them to race…

Started by Ted Dwyer

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by sidecar nic

What board would be good for me?

Hi guys i am new to ASRA and i am tossing up what board to get. My mates all have boards and i have tried them all out i just dont know wha…

Started by Jaden Roberts

7 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Jaden Roberts

convincing parents to allow me to longboard again

so, just this week i had a minor crash, with road rash on both elbows, a badly bruised thumb, and a few road rash's to the hips. $250 later…

Started by Daniel Bigolin

62 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Susan Simonini

Longboard advice/discussion (sliding, freeride, LDH and general riding)

hello everbody, i have been recently looking at a wider range of boards as i am very interested in finding a great board for sliding and ge…

Started by Angus Hedges

14 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Skittles

Killswitch Top or Drop?

Im Looking to buy a killswitch, I will be mainly freeriding, pushing a fair bit, lots of standys and colemans and stuff. ordering this week…

Started by Michael Gough

7 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Rob Mcwhinnie

HELP ME

im a beginner longboarder, i have a skateboard and love riding it but i want more control and want to go faster, i dont know what longboard…

Started by spencer minchin

34 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by liam healy

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service