ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'downhill' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hills area downhill

hey guys, anyone know any good moderate-speed downhill spots around the hills district, Sydney? anything's better than what I've got haha c…

Started by James Hull

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by James Hull

RODGERS BROS DH36

thoughts on the dh36

Started by Loki Dixon

7 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by The Dave

Downhill wheels ?

i'm looking for some new downhill wheels. There are a lots of downhill wheels out there so what are some go ones ?

Started by Tristan Brown

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Philip and Hugh

Best Downhill Roads is NSW/Sydney??

If anyone has some good downhill/bombing spots is sydney could they share them cos sweep is being closed off to skaters and I really need s…

Started by Dan

9 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Alex de Bruin

Ballarat hills?

Hey guys, Im heading up to Ballarat sometime in March for the weekend and was interested to see if there was anything decent to ride in the…

Started by Doug Bergamin

11 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Philip Rethus

YouTube Channel - Videos Needed

Hey Guys, I am new to the longboard scene and I have noticed that there aren't to many channels of australian longboarding. My goal is to…

Started by Down Under Longboarding

38 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Dani

how fast can you go?

i got a sector9 bob marly revalution for chrissy and  can get up to 45km/h downhill and i was wondering what is the main factor for speed..…

Started by Jayde Sinclair

13 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Mike River

convincing parents to allow me to longboard again

so, just this week i had a minor crash, with road rash on both elbows, a badly bruised thumb, and a few road rash's to the hips. $250 later…

Started by Daniel Bigolin

62 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Susan Simonini

comet fsm

hey i was just wondering if anyone could give me there opinion on the comet fsm because im thinking of buying one, probable be using it for…

Started by Jayden Stork

6 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jayden Stork

Wanna start some DH

Hey fellas! Been on here a few times, and I must say.. sweet site.  Anyway, down to business. I've been longboarding for nearly a year now.…

Started by Arthur Brown

15 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Nedly Kennel

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service