ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Wheels' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

Sliding Wheels For Beginers *Read BEFORE You Post*

Sliding Wheels Starting Note I am sick of seeing "Which wheels slide" in the news feed so I have decided to create a forum showing sliding…

Started by James

13 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Scott Irwing

Which out of these wheels?

So, I'm in the market for a new set of freeride wheels. I have whittled it down to Seismic Bootlegs or Volante Morgans. Which would you rec…

Started by Jake Lamont

0 Dec 30, 2012

Best All Round Downhill Wheel?

Getting some community feedback on the best downhill wheel!

Started by Jimi Coomer

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Gabe

Early Swampys Review/Thoughts

I've been riding my swampys down to about 64mm, and did a search to see what others thought of them. Oddly, didn't come across any reviews…

Started by Alex de Bruin

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alex de Bruin

Veloz Trucks on sale now! 3 Pack for $49!

If you are familiar with the Landyachtz Evo, the reason they are so popular, is that the trucks are mounted at varying angles. The front tr…

Started by James Vreeken

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Boomhauer

Veloz Giveaway Contest

Veloz Downhill Skate Company is giving away 9 Boards 4 packs of wheels and 4 packs of bearings, 4 Pro packs of Veloz Trucks. 3 of the board…

Started by James Vreeken

0 Sep 13, 2011

Flattspotted wheels? I'll lathe them for you.

Hey Everyone, I've got a lathe that I am using to round out all of my flatspotted wheels. If your interested, I'll make a mould, which cost…

Started by Jonathon O Mhaolchatha

6 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Connor Ferguson

Premium Member

Wheels for sale- New and Used

Have New and Used wheels for sale. Check the pic for prices as they range from $15 to $80 plus shipping. If your interested, send me an ema…

Started by Stephen Daddow

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by matty leadfoot

Wts Lots of Stuff.

Hey everyone just need some money so im selling some of my gear:   Loaded Dervish flex 2. Great condition, 2 scratches on the bottom, nose…

Started by James Woollard

0 Apr 22, 2011

Trade: 4Prez 83a

Looking to trade my 4Pres', ridden a couple times, never slid Trade for a free ride oriented wheel i.e. Durian, Zombie Hawgz, Strikers 81a+…

Started by max

5 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Elliot O

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service