ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Skate' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elby Skate Shoes — Designed for longboarders

Just saw this on longboardism and was wondering what others in Aus think. http://longboardism.com/2012/09/elby-skate-shoes-designed-for-lon

Started by Daniel Bailey

1 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by James

Win a Mike V signed Board

We want to find the Australian Mike V fans We know you're out there and we have some Mike V signed Street Axe boards to give away All you h…

Started by Ben Goliath

3 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Dani

Veloz Trucks on sale now! 3 Pack for $49!

If you are familiar with the Landyachtz Evo, the reason they are so popular, is that the trucks are mounted at varying angles. The front tr…

Started by James Vreeken

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Boomhauer

Veloz Giveaway Contest

Veloz Downhill Skate Company is giving away 9 Boards 4 packs of wheels and 4 packs of bearings, 4 Pro packs of Veloz Trucks. 3 of the board…

Started by James Vreeken

0 Sep 13, 2011

Eastland Carpark

I skate around the carparks in Eastland in Ringwood, VIC one of my dickhead mates whose a cop has told me its illegal to skate there, I can…

Started by Teezer89

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by bernie

We got on the News!

A guy from NBN Mid-North coast saw us shooting Jacko and Ramon skating Dorrigo mountain and decided then and there to do a quick story. He…

Started by Skate Australia Film

4 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

Skate Australia Film Cancelled until Further Notice

Sorry to say it. But our amazing road-trip of skating and filming has come to and end. Well on the way to Sydney to take Steve and Jacko h…

15 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Dani

Premium Member

Amped

Well here I am at 12:00 cant sleep, what to do. No TV reception, no parties, no swedes. ButNuggets profile picture made me wanna watch "Lor…

Started by Dani

15 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dani

Skate Australia : A Longboarding Film in Production

G'day Guys! I'm Anton and I'm posting to let you all know about a new film in production called Skate Australia. It's a roadtrip documentar…

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Skate Australia Film

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service