ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Downhill' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veloz Trucks on sale now! 3 Pack for $49!

If you are familiar with the Landyachtz Evo, the reason they are so popular, is that the trucks are mounted at varying angles. The front tr…

Started by James Vreeken

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Boomhauer

Veloz Giveaway Contest

Veloz Downhill Skate Company is giving away 9 Boards 4 packs of wheels and 4 packs of bearings, 4 Pro packs of Veloz Trucks. 3 of the board…

Started by James Vreeken

0 Sep 13, 2011

Decks n Decks

Eh peeps! I'm keen to get some Djs & boardriders together to put some tunes to the turns & make some noise! Keeping it local to our…

Started by Jason Slack-Smith

10 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Skittles

Premium Member

WTS Dilligaf

Good downhill deck, selling it because it is just sitting around doing nothing.  I can possibly do a complete if needed.…

Started by Skittles

0 May 16, 2011

Premium Member

WTB Bear 840's

As it says, I'm looking to buy some Bear 840's, last set never turned up in the mail... second hand or new, cheap, starting around $40 to $…

Started by Skittles

12 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Skittles

Comet Voodoo doll2

Comet Voodoo Doll 2   Im 12 years old and currently own a tan tien but am trying to find a board that is more stable at high speeds. I rece…

Started by Tom Hutchinson

7 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Elliot O

Voodoo D2 OR FSM

In desperate need of a new deck! but i cant decide out of these two that tickle my pickle, the Comet Voodoo D2 or the Comet FSM. i want to…

Started by Alex Zanin

3 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Caspian Baska

Predator DH-6! The only DH specific helmet out there! You want one!

The Predator DH-6 is the first ever production downhill skateboard helmet. The fiberglass shell has ¾” inch (24mm) of EPS foam, a carbon fi…

Started by Timeship Headquarters

10 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Timeship Headquarters

Making your own DH deck.

Hey guys, Do any of you's know where to find a good tutorial that shows you how to make your own downhill deck with a camber and a rocker?…

Started by Will Carter

5 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Matthys

WTS Abec 11 Big Zigs

Selling Abec 11 Big Zigs 75mm 80a ; Decent Condition, check the attachment, judge for yourself. $50 + Shipping (around $10 or so, I'll ge…

Started by Don Riley

2 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Don Riley

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service