ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jarret Ewanek RIP

Some sad news, Jarret Ewanek passed away on the 9th of Febuary, part of Team Dregs in Southern California, Competing in Standup, Streetluge…

Started by Pat Team OBR

2 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Pat Team OBR

Good things

I've been out on marked roads with over 50 speed limits without knowing these limitations. I've had good things happen. I think we should a…

Started by Chris

15 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Confused with Qld police?

Ok so i was out skating today at buderim on a nice run and we only really had one driver well legal driver and that was Ben who makes the g…

Started by Joe

14 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Bugs

Premium Member

Almabtrieb 2009 cancelled?

i saw this on the coast longboarding forum... Hello Friends this is an unreserved apology ! I was thinking a lot in the last weeks about o…

Started by Jacko

7 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by leeso

luge slower than speed-boarding?

okokok so ive notcied in a couple of speed-boarding videos that whenever i see someone on a luge or but-boarding they generally get passed…

Started by tom Crane

11 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by dave k

Premium Member

Learning to foot brake the Calamity Jane way

Hey guys its Haeli here... just thought i'd share a bit of an epiphany i had yesterday and if theres anyone out there like me whose not too…

Started by Owen

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Bugs

Premium Member

Stimulus package Mini Ramp Tips/Design plans

So we all have to spend the stimulus package on stimulating shit to stimulate the ecomomy... right? Like building a mini ramp! Thing is i'v…

Started by blackwood

15 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by james

ASRA Admin

KevDog meets SnoopDogg

From the gossip pages of www.goldcoast.com.au comes this story: Snoop Dogg parties with local fan "...Perhaps it was rubbing shoulders…

Started by Bugs

3 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by haggy

Premium Member

Blue sky!

I just popped my head outside and saw blue sky... i think thats the first blue sky ive seen in over a week! so im going to go have a skate.…

Started by Jacko

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by pete

Premium Member

Please Explain......

Ok, so being the die hard Aussie that I am I have decided to spend my stimulas package on...... A new set of leather from America in preper…

Started by Dani

17 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Dani

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service