ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sites & Sessions (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can someone recommend an undercover site please?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's going a bit stir crazy with all of this rain Sydney's been having lately. Can someone recommend an und…

Started by Steven

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by james beton

Sydney M7 Push on weekends.

Any older 30+ longboarders interested in a cruisy push along the Sydney M7 cycleway.  I have just moved to Sydney from Perth and did alot o…

Started by Dwayne Staniforth

11 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Dwayne Staniforth

Spots in St Leonards

Any good longboarding quiet spots here in St Leonards for beginners? I'm new to longboarding and trying to practice some slide etc etc. Tha…

Started by John

3 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Rob Mcwhinnie

Newtons Nation moving?

So, I went to Bathurst and watched it and it was awesome, but there was all this talk about it not being on in 2014 unless they pay the loc…

Started by Patrick McCoy

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bugs

Brisbane Locals

Hey everyone, I'm Walshy Im new to the longboarding scene. I dont know where to start.  Are there any regular events or meets? I have traw…

Started by Ryan Walsh

0 Jun 16, 2013

Film maker, wanting to make a downhill movie.

Hi Guys, I am an independent film maker here in The Shire. I want to make a skateboard movie. I am pretty much over the whole fish eye kic…

Started by Carwyn Church

14 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by cameron murden

Looking for sponsors for a skate event

Hi guys well I want to get some more groms skating in Byron so I am thinking on putting a grom race up in a housing estate in Balina called…

Started by charliefisher

0 Jun 8, 2013

looking for people to longboard with in wa

hey guys, Just looking for peeps to skate with and maybe trade skills n such both me and my missus are keen as!! any interested peeps in we…

Started by Harley johnston

42 May 23, 2013
Reply by Erika Wiseman

ASRA Admin

Maga's Newtons

Maga McWhinnie share her take on this years Newtons, particularly the women's final with those two spectacular crashes. http://magamcwhinni…

Started by Bugs

0 May 20, 2013

ASRA Admin

Strikers Tales - The Newton's Wrap

Striker is the big man on the mic at Newtons, and he's written a nice wrap-up of his experience in Australia: Here: http://www.cariboobrewi

Started by Bugs

0 May 12, 2013

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service