ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

old bearings that i can't get out of my old wheels

hey i've got these old sliding wheels (green) half used and i thought i'd finish 'em off but the old ABEC 3 bearings are stuck in them. any…

Started by Elliot O

7 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Elliot O

Premium Member

The Lengths we go for gear

Whats the greatest length you've gone to get ur hands on a piece of skateboarding equipment? Personally I go hungry everyday at school so t…

Started by Raine Kent

20 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Alex

Premium Member

Timeline vs Ceviche

ok boys and girls i know this is another hated board post but i wanna get a smaller flexy board for bummin around manly/ shopping centres a…

Started by Toby

7 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Merrick Wildash

Truck height question.

does anyone out there own a set of kaha's.... if you do could you measure them for me? from the bottom of the plate to the centre of the a…

Started by Ben

5 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Fitz

Streetluge on news.com.au

A few weeks back a few of us were interviewed on Streetluge. We were really focused on the story showing a positive side to luging and than…

Started by Phill C

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Phill C

EARLY SKATEBOARDS NEW WEBSITE LIVE

hey crew check out our new website with a full run down of the whole new range of boards wheels and safety gear with more to come, stock sh…

Started by Jeremy Rodgers

25 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Rodgers

Bushing duro guide

I have recently re-written the bushing spec guide. Can everyone please pick over it and tell me if you think I have made any errors. I am f…

Started by Robbo

16 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Fitz

Anyone ridden the 62mm cambria slalom wheel?

Curious to know the difference between the Cambria and the orangatan "4 president" other than the size and the price?

Started by Aych

3 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Aych

Premium Member

Nemesis vs glyde

just wonderin wat people thought seein as the boards seem pretty similar, stuff like riding styles thanks

Started by Toby

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

what board should i get

hi do u think i should get a rain hellcat , landyatchz chinook or a landyatchz evo

Started by will

19 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Dani

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service