ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making A Board

Howdy, I am thinking about making a drop thru speed board as my first make. Can any one help me with the correct wood to use and were to bu…

Started by Dan Mactaggart

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Dale

Early skateboards.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else has ordered anything off early skateboards? I ordered my pads from them and it just says it is pr…

Started by Olly Smith

4 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Olly Smith

reflex bushing combos

im looking to get some reflex bushings but dont no what duros to get. help! ps. im it to carving and dh i ride with bear grizzlys and o't…

Started by conor

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by conor

icaro, 661 or charly?

what would you guys recommend? i need a helmet for newtons. where and how much for them also?

Started by api ihaia

20 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by api ihaia

Premium Member

Pool Deck

I'm after like an old school sort of pool deck. One with a kick at the back and a slight kick at the nose. A board that is versatile for ei…

Started by Alex Groth

7 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Mark Winfer

Premium Member

Alternate DH specific leather maker

http://www.arcticboyz.com/welcome/ Found this link on NCDSA. They got their act together and came up with a DH Skate specific leather suit.…

Started by Fitz

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Ben

Premium Member

GoPro head straps.

Was just watching the video Leigh posted (Graveyard call) and noticed the head straps for the gopro cams. I remember at M.O.T.H the Skate A…

Started by Dani

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Duff

replacing indy kingpin

I just got a set of indy 215's and i've found that the kingpin is too short for double barrels, I don't want to buy Core baseplates but i w…

Started by stephen.mhsrider

16 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Dale

my new board

I have been researching about boards and i really like the landyatchz switch, landyatch drop speed and the rayne nemesis and i dont know wh…

Started by will

15 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Andrew G

Elbow / Knee Pads

Hey Guys, I was wondering if any one could recommend some good brands for sliding/protective pads. Cheers

Started by Dan Mactaggart

13 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Dan Mactaggart

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service