The best Grom friendly event returns in 2012 at BMB's most sacred spot, the Pump Station.
A great lead-in race to get your legs warmed up for Keira and Newton's, brought to you by ASRA and BMB.
The following are required. No exceptions.
- Helmets (fullface recommended)
- A sound mind
- Unlimited push to a certain distance
- NO Skating down the steep side. When you finish your run, get off and walk back down.
- Grand prix starts!
- Whatever rules we decide to make up when we feel like it!!
- $25 entry.
- Super-grom division (15 and under)
- Open Division (everyone 16+)
- Girls Division
Your ASRA ranking will seed you into a group of 16 skaters. 4 man heats will then round robin that group for 4 or 5 races (depending on time) and be awarded points based on each race finishing position.
Top 8 will go into semi finals and top 2 from those races into a 4-man final.
Opens, Girls and juniors will race together for the round robin rounds and then separated for the semis / finals of each division.
If you don't have an ASRA ranking, you will be seeded randomly at the bottom of the draw.
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
Note: Like all ASRA run events you must be a full Association member to enter. To see if you are a real member of ASRA view THIS LIST. To become a sports association member JOIN NOW.
- 8:30am - 9:30am, Practice
- 9:30am, Rider Meeting
- 10am, Group assigning
- 10:15am, Finish Heats / Racing
- As per all events, please be mindful of the locals and park your car accordingly
- Respect the locals and the BMB law - leave no trace
- Food and water may be available on the day, however bringing your own water is recommended. We will let you know whether the BMB bbq will be on
- Will it rain? Who knows, it depends on how the almight BMB gods feel... Bring a brolly and your water resistant gonad spray and bring on the pain!